- You'll have to unambiguiously identify the image that you're interested in purchasing. When browsing a showcase, the the image's reference identifier is included in the caption below the image. It will usually be a 6 digit date, an underscore and a 4 digit image number (i.e. 080631_4432), but for older images it could take on one of the following 3 forms: b33.24, IMG_3423 or DSCN4938. In the portfolio, similar identifiers will pop-up as the first item in the bubble when you pass your mouse over the selected image. Note these names (and optionally any title information) to help in the ordering process.
- Pick an image size and determine whether you'd like the image mounted and the colour of the frame (black or silver). Available image sizes are listed in the pricelist below.
- Send an email to specifying the image's reference number and the size required. Within two working days (usually faster) you'll get a response with a final price and an estimated time for delivery.
FYI: We're hoping to streamline this process in the future with an online ordering system.
Marshall Ikonography Price List
Product Approx. Print Size Mount Size Print Only (1st copy) Print Only (2nd, 3rd, 4th, copies) Print and Mount Print+Mount (2nd, 3rd, 4th,...) Print+Mount +Frame Print+Mount +Frame (2nd, 3rd, ...) Framed Print 5x7 8x10 $52 $26 $74 $41 $100 $66 Framed Print 7x10 11x14 $88 $44 $123 $71 $158 $107 Framed Print 8x12 14x18 $110 $55 $141 $78 $185 $122 Framed Print 10x14 16x20 $156 $78 $202 $115 $242 $155 Framed Print 12x18 18x24 $179 $89 $231 $132 $284 $186 Plaque Mounted Print 24x36 24x36 $95 $48 $186 $120 Deep Plaque Mounted Print 24x36 24x36 $95 $48 $200 $134 Canvas Transfer for framing 24x36 24x36 $95 $48 $256 $190 Canvas Transfer wrap 24x36 22x34 $95 $48 $298 $232
Due to cropping constraints, all sizes and thus prices are approximate. Note that sales tax (HST) is not charged or collected by Marshall Ikonography . The prices listed are inclusive of standard shipping to North America. There will be a surcharge for other locations. Unmounted prints, mounted prints, plaque mounted prints and canvas mounted prints can be shipped anywhere, but framed prints can only be delivered in the Ottawa, Canada region.
- Mounts for framed prints are of archival quality white heavyweight alphamat with backing board. Frames are glossy black aluminum extrusions (silver is available, if requested, at no extra charge) with standard framing glass fronts.
- Plaque Mounted prints are mounted on high density pressed wood.
- Deep Plaque Mounted prints are mounted on high density pressed wood and a frame that's about 3/4 inch thick. This often looks better than the flat plaque mounts as it raises the image further from the wall when hung.
- Canvas Transfer for framing images are transferred to canvas cloth which is mounted on a frame and the edge is sealed with a black tape. These images are suitable for framing without glass.
- Canvas Transfer wrap prints are transferred to canvas cloth and mounted on a light weight frame. They have about 1 inch of the image wrapped around the frame making them a very modern and simple mounting option that looks fabulous on the wall without an extra frame. Note that the finished size reflects the wrapping on the edges.
|Last updated: 2011-11-09||Marshall Ikonography Travel Page|